WPeMatico is for autoblogging, automatically creating posts from the RSS/Atom feeds you choose, which are organized into campaigns.
For RSS fetching it’s using the simplepie library included in WordPress.
Also for image processing it’s using the core functions of wordpress.
.po .mo english files included for multilanguage translations.
I take code from many many other plugins, but for this plugin I read a lot of code of the old WP-o-Matic and BackWPUp. Thanks
Well, here is the first beta public release v.0.1Beta. !!
Please test it and comment here if you find something wrong.
WPeMatico Download (from WordPress Repository)
- * Campaigs Feeds and options are organized into campaigns.
- * Comfortable interface like Worpress posts editing for every campaign.
- * Multiple feeds / categories: it’s possible to add as many feeds as you want, and add them to some categories as you want.
- * Integrated with the Simplepie library that come with WordPress. This includes RSS 0.91 and RSS 1.0 formats, the popular RSS 2.0 format, Atom…
- * Feed autodiscovery, which lets you add feeds without even knowing the exact URL. (Thanks Simplepie!)
- * Unix cron and WordPress cron jobs For maximum performance, you can make the RSS fetching process be called by a Unix cron job, or simply let WordPress handle it.
- * Images caching are integrated with WordPress Media Library and posts attach. upload remote images or link to source. Fully configurable.
- * Words Rewriting. Regular expressions supported.
- * Words Relinking. Define custom links for words you specify.
- * Multilanguage Ready
- * Post templating.
- * Campaigns import/export.
- * Some requested easy cool features…
- * May be a PRO versión.
PHP5 is required!
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.