Five WPeMatico add-ons included in this WPeMatico PLUS membership at more than 35% off the original value!
Earn more than 35% discount by purchase of the PLUS membership with all these more wanted features for autoblogging with WordPress in a very easy professional way.
Currently are 5 Add-Ons plus the Free core to perform the WPeMatico PLUS membership. See some details below and find more data in each product page.
- Campaigns Feeds and options are organized into campaigns.
- Comfortable interface like Worpress posts editing for every campaign.
- Multiple feeds / categories / tags.
- Auto add categories from source posts.
- Integrated with the Simplepie library that comes with WordPress. This includes RSS 0.91 and RSS 1.0 formats, the popular RSS 2.0 format, Atom…
- Feed auto discovery allows you to add feeds without even knowing the exact URL. (Thanks Simplepie!)
- Unix cron and WordPress cron jobs.
- For maximum performance, you can make the RSS fetching process be called by an external cron job, or simply let WordPress handle it.
- Options to set max items per fetch, comments on or off, sets authors and a lot of more options.
- It allows to publish to any public WordPress Custom post type, status and post formats.
- Images caching are integrated with WordPress Media Library.
- The first image attached to a post can be marked as the Featured Image.
- It is possible to upload & attach only the featured image ignoring the others.
- You can choose whether to upload images as post attachments or not. Also upload remote images or link to source. Fully configurable.
- Words or phrases rewriting. Regular expressions supported.
- Words Relinking. Define custom links for the words or phrases you specify.
- Words to Category. Define custom words to search into content or title to assign every post to specified category.
- Detailed Log sending to custom e-mail. On every executed cron or only on errors with a campaign.
- Option to replace title links (Permalinks) to point to the source site.
- Post templating before save.
- Dashboard Widget with campaigns summary.
- Option to choose what roles can see the dashboard widget.
- Multilanguage ready.
With lots of amazing and premium features to work with images and content parsers/filters, performs custom excerpts, tags and allows you make your own custom feeds.
Extends WPeMatico with a lot of advanced functions and a lot of new features to parse and filter feed items contents, filters for featured, media, enclosure and in-content images, automatic tags generation, inserts custom fields with every post and much more.
Takes the title and permalink and scratches its web page to find the full content with option to search for multi-page articles. Set the featured image from meta tags of source web page, Open Graph or Twitter images. Works automatically with 95% of the websites, but if not, allows set up a configuration file for every domain pointing to what section of the web page must be obtained. Includes a config file editor to add support for custom domains that moves all the config files to a local folder to don’t overwrite the files when updates the plugin.
- Don’t pay monthly fees until you see all what you can do with a onetime payment.
- Take a look to all its features by clicking here
Create your custom feeds RSS 2.0 with content from external sites in your WordPress blog, regardless of whether or not those have their own feed. It follows the standards of WordPress editing and code. If you know how to upload a post in WordPress, this is even easier. It is the perfect complement for WPeMatico together with the Full Content addon to indicate to extract the full contents and place it on each item in the feed. If the Full Content addon is not installed, anyway will get the permanent links with the titles of the main page.
Makes excerpts with first post content sentence and other filters. Sets nice and better excerpts in front-end and also in feed contents. Can be used to save the excerpts just for new posts of WPeMatico campaigns or to parse the excerpts of all posts of your site when shows them in your front-end page.
- Takes the categories of the item while fetching a feed and converts them to tags automatically before inserting the post. With the WPeMatico feature: “Add auto-Categories” inserts the post into these categories. But with this Add-on you can assign these words as Tags for the current post.