WPeMatico 1.2 FREE & PRO Versions was released yesterday with a big success. Simultaneously was released the sell of PRO version on etruel.com with a new license system to get automatic upgrades for WPeMatico PRO from own server. (for future releases)
This was a big move with a mayor release of the plugin to try to fix all issues that were walking around and also facilitate the use and install of both.
Also was launched the BugTracker for our projects on http://etruel.com.ar Anyone can register there and propose a new feature or issue to fix.
All new and fixes features are on changelog of readme file of plugin. Of course there are many things and ideas and features that are pending, but we keep moving and hearing you about!
FOR NEW USERS
Just upload both plugins on your wordpress and activate them.
FOR UPGRADE FREE VERSION ALONE
If you are upgrading just FREE Version, do it in normal way as wordpress plugins. If something goes wrong after update, try to activate and deactivate plugin on plugins page. This will sanitize all campaigns data to new version.
FOR PRO & FREE UPGRADE
There are several things to consider on PRO users but just few simple steps to get to work well new versions of plugin:
Remember that always must have activated WPeMatico, for use WPeMatico PRO.
- You must delete WPeMatico PRO. The best choice is with FTP, delete the folder wpematico_pro in plugins folder. If can’t access with FTP, then deactivate it from Plugins page and delete it. (This may erase PRO settings)
- Deactivate WPeMatico (Free).
- Upgrade or Install “WPeMatico” ( don’t activate ), do it in normal way as wordpress plugin from plugins page.
- Install and activate “WPeMatico PRO”
- At last activate FREE version.
- If something goes wrong after update, try to activate and deactivate plugin on plugins page. This will sanitize all campaigns data to new version.
if you already try to upgrade and now get a blank screen or error 500 (or whatever but you must be sure that this is after upgrade WPeMatico)
You must deactivate WPeMatico PRO, go to plugins page in your admin and activate both plugins (like on step “1 to 5” above)
Steps to do this:
a. Go through FTP to plugins directory of your site ( /wp-content/plugins)
b. Now you must delete the folders “wpematico” and “wpematico_pro”
c. Go to plugins page in your admin (for get WP message “WPeMatico PRO was deactivated”)
d. In FTP copy the new “wpematico” and “wpematico_pro”.
e. Go to plugins page in your admin and activate both plugins.